Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Christmas from Colorado

 

 

Merry Christmas from Colorado!!!  Be sure to notice the high mountians in the far background!

 

Hello Crew! 

Be sure to link to our blog to see a recent photograph of me here in Colorado... (so as to assure my fellow team mates, I am, in fact, still alive). 
Cumberland Cycles Crew Club Blog

I am still in Colorado, and I passed a very comfortable 45th birthday yesterday with my sweetheart, Deb and her kids. Deb and I drove out and around Pikes Peak to a little town called Cripple Creek and had lunch.  Deb treated me to a day driving out into visual range of the central rockies.... Just as I had asked!  Once home, Deb and her kids cooked a birthday dinner and a birthday cake for me!!!  Wow.

When I leave Colorado on the 26th of December, I will fly back to Indianapolis and I will go with my Son to his Drum and Bugle Core event in Wisconsin. I will be back in Somerset on or about January 6th or 7th and I will be very eager to see everybody.

TENNESSEE has published some 2008 races!!!!  Please focus your attention here: 

Tennessee Races - 2008

Here is where Deb and I ride:  Garden of the Gods Ten Mile Run [Home]  It is less than 3 miles from her house.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!

No comments: