Thursday, March 27, 2008

Mt Victory Results

The Kentucky/Indiana Spring Series Race #3, THE MOUNT VICTORY ROAD RACE was an absolute success!!!!  Many many thanks goes to Mr. Charles Senters, Brad Herrman and Marc Travis, our three club members who organized this race. We also want to thank our many volunteers who did an absolutely perfect job marshalling this race!!!!  I just don't think it could have gone off any better. As a participant, I was extremely impressed with the job our marshals did.  I simply can not thank everybody enough.

MT victory results

This past week has been very busy for me.  Since before the MT. Victory Road Race I have had company of various sorts.  I have been unable to post any blogs or information regarding the race. However, I will certainly get back to work next week.

The team is racing this Saturday in KYIN Series Race #4 in Lexington... it is a Criterium and it should be a good one!

Series Races

Be sure to join our club message boards!
Cumberland Cycling Club message board

CLUB RIDES TUESDAY AND THURSDAY!

Marc Travis and Brad Hewett have organized a club ride to begin at Barnsburg Church at 6:30 every Tuesday and Thursday night. Be sure to come on out!

The team ride leaves the church at 6 PM with the womens ride leaving at 5:30.

Be sure to have a look at the Red Bud Tour !
Reb Bud Bike Tour

No comments: